Monday, February 14, 2011

Last Chance Highway

Written by my friend Judson Kelly

I have an absolute adoration for puppy dogs. Actually, I love dogs of any species and any age. I love just seeing dogs happy and content with an owner that they love. There are too many pooches that end up abandoned in today's harsh world. The show, "Last Chance Highway," depicts the lives of two people seeking to give every abandoned and abused dog a healthy and happy home. I love watching this show on my Satellite TV Specials with my own pet puppy. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

This is a great show to watch for those who have compassion for dogs. If you are a dog lover, then you must watch this show to see how dogs can be saved by the simple kindness of humans. This show actually inspires me to rescue dogs and give them loving homes. One of my dreams in life is to be able to start a community organization that gives all of the stray dogs in my town a home. I would love to see every puppy end up in a loving home.

Overall, I recommend this show for any pet owner. It does not matter if you have a pet dog or not, you will still feel compassion for these poor animals. It is a great show to watch to learn empathy with animals.

********************************

Thanks so much for the guest post, Judson! My mom told me about that show - I really need to check it out!

No comments: