Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Delicious Ferrero Rondnoir

I recently had the opportunity to try a new chocolate delight from the Ferrero Chocolate people. It is the company's first dark chocolate treat and it is called Ferrero Rondnoir.

It had to have been the most interesting chocolate candy I've ever tried. What made it so interesting? The layers! Layers and layers of different tastes and textures. It was so delicious.

Let me see if I can get this straight - first you have the little tiny pieces of chocolate on the outside, then comes the wafer, after that is my favorite part - the soft, creamy chocolate - and in the very middle is a regular piece of yummy dark, delicious chocolate! It was so yummy!

You can read all about it here: Ferrero Chocolate. First click on 'Ferrero Rondnoir' and then, to see all of the delectable layers, click on 'Experience Rondnoir'.

And a really cool thing about the company is that they've paired up with Share Our Strength in the Share Something Sweet project. They are working to end child hunger in the United States, and you can help to support them by going to their site, and send a personalized snow globe e-card to someone you love! I sent one to my mother, who was really impressed that the chocolate company was working to end hunger! We both think that rocks!

No comments: