Monday, October 01, 2007

I would love to travel to Bali

Several years ago, I picked up a book that was so interesting and helpful (and one that I definitely need to read again!) called Clear Your Clutter. I loved the book and the author's way of looking at things so much, that I went out and bought another of her books, and it was all about the ancient art of Feng Shui. I was so taken with this author and her take on things and her way of living - she had me in a trance, almost. And she lives in Bali - she had gone there to visit, and loved it so much she just moved there. She sprinkles bits and pieces of information about Bali throughout her books. And ever since, I have wanted to go there so badly. She just made it sound like the most wonderful place.

I was looking at this website that lists discount Asian hotels, and I was floored at some of the prices! It was absolutely amazing - and there were pictures and full descriptions of the places and none of them look like dives. They actually list a whole range of prices, so there are expensive ones listed there, too. But from looking further into the site, one of the very cheapest ones so far is my favorite. It's $34 a night and it's a 3-star establishment. What is really cool about this site is that there customers can write reviews of the hotels. That is one of my favorite things about the net these days - you can always hear from other consumers before you shop or buy. And the site has the cutest logo:I've never traveled out of the country before, and I think Asia would be a good place to start. There are so many things about Eastern cultures that I admire, so visiting that area of the world would definitely be a good experience. I'd love to start in Bali, and now I know a good website to look for hotels in Bali. I love that they include multiple pictures for each hotel - some of the rooms look positively dreamy! It would be so awesome to get to travel there and see what life is like over there.

2 comments:

striving... said...

Congratulations on your winning the Herbal contest at not just martha. woo-hoo for you.

Unknown said...

Thank you very much! :)