Sunday, October 07, 2007

Self Portrait Sunday October 7


So here I am in my 'messy, you put off your work till the last minute again so you better just get busy - forget about showering - powder your nose and stick on a hat' - Sunday self!

It's funny, for one of the company's that I work for - I have a deadline every two weeks. I know that deadline is every second Monday. I know that. And yet, it never seems to fail that I put it off to the very last minute - every. single. time.

I don't intend to - I surely do not. I just keep saying, 'It's ok, I'll start on it tomorrow.' And next darn thing I know - that Monday morning deadline is sneaking up on me.

It's getting so bad, that even the kids are hollering at me! "Mom! You are always telling us not to put off our assignments until the very last day and here you are doing it!"

Eeeps! Duly noted.

I will meet my next deadline in a timely manner.

I will meet my next deadline in a timely manner.

I will meet my next deadline in a timely manner.

I will meet my next deadline in a timely manner.

I will meet my next deadline in a timely manner.

(Copy and paste sure makes 'sentences' a lot easier! Hahaha! Don't tell Mrs. Beasley - or whoever your evil detention teacher was! LOL!)

Now ya'll get on over to Cass' place and check out the other Sunday Self Portraits!
Post a Comment