Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My sweet daughter

The other night she went to spend the night at a friend's house. Mark was driving her there, and she left the house, forgetting to say goodbye to me. So I was feeling all sad and forgotten. Woe is me. You know?

Then the next afternoon, as she and the friend arrive back at our house - she surprises me with this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

How precious is that? See - I told you she'd never forget about me! Winking 2 I was just a gushin' and a gushin'!! Heehee. And do you see where it even says my name? I didn't notice that part for about an hour or so. She took scotch tape and rolled it up into pieces to say my name and then dripped blue glitter all over the tape. Cool, huh? She's very creative like that, just like her Granny Turner! Laughing 17

No comments: