Thursday, August 09, 2007

Running my online business

I have been running my first website for quite a while now. I started my personalized letters for children business, My Very Own Mail, back in 2003. Online advertising and traffic generation can be overwhelming responsibilities, but, with all of these new consumer-generated advertising networks popping up, things are getting just a bit easier. See, I can purchase some advertising through one of these networks, and then some nice people, who are hopefully awesome bloggers, will get paid to blog about my website. And then I should gain some more traffic and maybe even a few sales from having my name out there more. And even if I don't make sales from it right away, it's still good, because, I'm building a name for myself on the web, and gaining some backlinks to my site.

No comments: