Thursday, July 19, 2007

How many veggies do you eat every day?

I am not very good about eating my vegetables! I have gotten to where I will try to at least eat some fruit every day, but, I'm a little more stubborn with veggies. Well, here is an interesting idea - how about drinking your veggies? Or mixing them into your favorite foods? With these single serve packets, we can all do just that! Each packet of My Daily Veggies, which is a delicious blend of whole dried vegetables, contains two full servings of whole vegetables. Now this is cool, ya'll, because we can mix this into soups, dips, or drink mixed into water. Hey! I'd like to try it on a baked potato - that might be really good! And the cool thing is you can try it out for free for 7 days! You can get a My Daily Veggies Free Sample and see if it really helps you out to get your daily allotment of vegetables. There are no added salt, sugar, or preservatives - it's only 35 calories per serving, and it’s 95% dried whole vegetables and 5% dried whole vegetable extracts. This might be the perfect solution to getting more vegetables into my unhealthy body. And also into my middle child, who won't touch vegetables with a ten foot pole!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. My wife is always trying to get me to eat my veggies. She's a nutritional counselor and will love this.