Monday, June 25, 2007

Starting to get sad...

Bye Bye
Well, the time has finally come for us to think about going home. We have to say goodbye to my mom and my dad, my brother and his wife (who also just so happens to be my best friend!) and my sweet little Scooter Pie - my four year old nephew.

We are leaving on Wednesday and right now I am just thinking in a gettin-down-to-business way, like gathering up all our belongings and winding down our visit. But I know that soon - it will set in. The fact that I am leaving my 'home' and going very, very far away. Ugh.

It hasn't hit me yet, though, so I'm just enjoying the pain-free business....

"We need to get all our stuff at Grandma's house and bring it over to Mic's."

"We need to get Shawn's new bathing suit that he left at his friend, Ryan's house."

"Do Sammie and Patrick need to see Christina and Nick one more time?"

"We still need to see Scott and Louise."

"Grandma and Grandpa will have to come over to say goodbye."

"Do you think I have time to see my old friends, Mike and Michelle, before we go?"

etc, etc...

Ya'll just pray for me that when the pain hits - it doesn't knock me out - okay? Thanks!
________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa. I just thought I would leave you a hug!!

{{{HUG}}}

Unknown said...

Awwww!!! Thank you so much!! :)