Friday, May 04, 2007

That migraine medicine worked!

I can't believe it! That is so cool, ya'll! I mean, I had already had the headache for several hours before I took the medicine, and yet, it still worked. I took it at 1:30 and I was all prepared to take another at 3:30. By 3:00, when my first son came home from school, I was still hurting. The pain was dulled, but, it was definitely still there. It sure didn't help that said son wanted to wrestle and attack me. LOL! And then, all of a sudden, at 4:00 - I noticed that most of the pain was gone. Wow!

Now - all three children did get home and then promptly leave - they went to friend's houses. So it is awfully quiet in here. I think that actually helped the meds to really kick in! I hope when the kids come back, they aren't too rowdy.

I even just agreed to let the boys have a friend spend the night! Amazing - normally, with a headache started like that, the answer would have been a definite NO!

Well, dadgum those pills for being so expensive!

No comments: