Thursday, May 10, 2007

The name of the migraine medicine

I keep talking about the migraine medicine samples that the doctor gave me, and I haven't told ya'll the name of them! Oops! The name is Axert, or almotriptan malate. I wanted to make sure you knew that because they work really well! The other day I got a headache, but, I also had a tummy ache, so I hadn't been able to drink coffee all day long. And we all know what happens when you take a coffee drinker off coffee suddenly. Yeah - no fun. And yes, I know, I really shouldn't be drinking it to begin with, but, let me get to my point. Not having coffee all day would make me have a really bad headache! But those pills, just one of them, took care of it! I know, though, that they must be disgustingly expensive, because the card that came with them for a discount says $25 off! Twenty-five dollars off? If that is what the discount is, then they must be high-priced, you know! But anyway, if you can afford it, or if you have good insurance, I just wanted to tell you that I think they work really well. In case any of my readers are cursed with migraines like me!

No comments: