Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Think Spring

Spring is officially here and I am so excited! I think I've already said this a few times! LOL

Well, Jim is excited, too - and he wants to spread a flower-giving spirit throughout the blogosphere!

Check this out:

Mum Blog Post Photo

Isn't it beautiful? All you have to do to keep the flowery, springy happiness flowing is click on the flower and get your own!!

And for me, it's not just about Spring-love, which I am highly excited about right now and have been constantly carrying on about it - but, it is also a God-deal for me, because I actually have two of the above flowers on my desk right now! They have passed on to greener pastures, but, I haven't been able to get rid of them for a couple of reasons. You see, these two flowers are very special to me and I have been wanting to blog about them, but, I didn't know what they were and I wanted to know what kind of flower they were before I - number one, blogged about them, and number two, let them pass on peacefully to the next world. Like - as opposed to sitting on my desk getting browner by the minute, with fungus on their stems... ewww....

So - thank you, Jim! Thank you for this LOVELY meme that I would've loved anyway, but, love even more because it is helping me find out what kind of flower this is!!!

Totally groovy!

Now ya'll go click on the flower, visit Jim, and get your own beautiful flower!!

2 comments:

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Pretty!

Unknown said...

Hey you! Thanks! I've missed hearing from you!