Thursday, March 08, 2007

Rules of the Road DVD

What a great idea! An interactive DVD program that covers not only most of what is covered in typical driver's education courses, but, also, many extra things that are not usually addressed. The program covers things like how to drive in rain, sleet, and snow, how to handle skids, how to change a tire, how to check the treads on your tires, and many more.

It is called The Rules of the Road DVD and I can see this coming in very handy when teaching your children to drive! We have a pack of driving teenage cousins out here in Alabama, and they could definitely benefit from this DVD. One of those cousins was actually in a pretty bad wreck last summer, and lost his car, as it was totaled. He was very lucky, however, that he was not injured badly. I think my children beginning to drive might be one of the scariest parts of parenting. I would like to do everything I can to equip them with the skills to handle it safely, and this DVD sounds like a good way to do that!

The DVD comes from the company, Vat19, and they also have a product that I have been wanting for quite some time. It is an emergency auto kit, and I would just love to have one for my car! It is AAA certified, and comes with plenty of things to help you feel 'ready for anything'.

No comments: