Monday, March 05, 2007

Postie Music Carnival

I remembered for the first time in a long time to get my post in for the Postie Carnival! Totally cool!

Well, actually - I was thinking the cutoff was midnight, and I accidentally submitted too late, but, because Amy totally ROCKS - she fixed me right up! Thanks, Amy!

The Postie Carnival is a blog carnival for posties from PayPerPost, so if you're a postie and you want to get in on the fun, check out the graphic in my sidebar - we do them every other Monday.

This week's theme is music, and Amy has done a fabulous job rounding us all up and getting us all straight! That's right - you can find the Postie Music Carnival at Amy's blog, Whatever I Feel Like this week!

I just love reading about everyone's different music tastes and experiences, and mostly, how music has touched their lives!

No comments: