Monday, March 12, 2007

Must. get. skinny.

I know, I know, I should really say... Must. get. healthy.

As that is really the ideal goal, striving for health, but, you know what?

I WANNA GET SKINNY! I am so sick and damn tired of being overweight!

If you had told me when I was 21, that I would one day be a fatty pants, I would've laughed in your face! For reals! No way was I ever gonna be a fatso! I always had that, "Oh, I'm so fat!" mentality, but, I never thought I would be obese, you know.

I'm just ready to get back to being 'me', you know? And a substantial weight loss would really help me get there!

So I have been really trying to focus on drinking more water, eating less, and getting some kind of exercise every day, no matter how small!

And I think just re-training my brain like this is helping a lot!
Post a Comment