Thursday, March 29, 2007

A fun way to get cash and goodies

...is by doing market research. The kids and I have really had fun with this over the last few years. I haven't really done any in several months, I've been too busy blogging, but, I am still getting emails every day from various companies.

And I haven't signed the kids back up to the kids one since we moved out here to Alabama, but, with summer coming up, it would be a good idea to get them signed back up. They were making more money than I was - getting $10 checks in the mail right and left!

We got all kinds of cool stuff when doing surveys, too! A few times they wanted us to try new cereal before it was released to the market, and so they sent us whole boxes of cereal. I've gotten free razors, toothbrushes, cosmetics, you name it! If you have a little time for it, it really is fun!

No comments: