Friday, March 09, 2007

1988 rocked my socks off!!

Yep - I was havin' a blast in 1988 - the year I turned 18! Fun times, fun times!

Sure - I was certifiable - but, I was havin' FUN!! LOL!

So, anyway - I got tagged for this meme by my sweet friend, Cat - and this is how it works:

The rules: Go over to popculturemadness.com, click on the decade you turned 18, find the actual year you turned 18, and copy the top songs for that year…pasting them.
The ones I liked are bold, the ones I disliked are in italics, the ones I was neutral about are not formatted.

Here we go!

1. What A Wonderful World* - Louis Armstrong
*didn't even make it in the top 100 when released in 1967!
2. It Takes Two - Rob Base & E-Z Rock
3. Da Butt - EU
4. Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard MAJOR BOLD ON THIS ONE!!!!!
5. I'll Always Love You - Taylor Dayne
6. Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns N Roses
7. Hot Hot Hot - Buster Poindexter
8. Just Got Paid - Johnny Kemp
9. Paradise - Sade
10. Kokomo - Beach Boys ANOTHER MAJOR BOLD!!
11. Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson
12. Red Red Wine - UB40
13. Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin
14. Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison
15. Welcome To The Jungle - Guns N Roses
16. Pump Up The Volume - M/A/R/R/S
17. One Moment In Time - Whitney Houston
18. Wild, Wild West - Kool Moe Dee
19. Roll With It - Steve Winwood
20. Push It - Salt N Pepa
21. The Flame - Cheap Trick
22. Baby I Love Your Way/Freebird (Medley) - Will To Power
23. 1 2 3 - Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine
24. Power Of Love - Laura Branigan
25. Need You Tonight - INXS
26. One More Try - George Michael
27. Can't Stay Away From You - Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine
28. Hot Hot Hot!!! - The Cure

Wow - no dislikes, cool. But man, oh man - do some of those take me back - my first FREE summer - the summer I turned 18 - magical, purely fucking magical!

Now I need to tag a few more peeps to do this....I pick:

Loretta, at Thoughts Out of My Head

Jenn, at Footprints on the Moon

Terri, at Musings

Rock out, people!!

Dance Club 2

No comments: