Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My first long-distance Mother's Day

Now that I am long-distance from my mother, I suppose that I will want to send her some flowers or something like that by ordering online.

They have all kinds of mothers day gifts at Dot Flowers! Some of the flowers they have are truly amazing and breathtaking, but, they have much more than flowers to choose from for your mother!

They have gift baskets, and delicious cookies, and gourmet foods!

They offer same-day delivery for Florist Direct flower arrangements from your local florist shop - that is really good for those forgetful moments! Oops!

They also offer Field Fresh delivery that come straight from the grower's farms to anywhere in the United States!

There are two floral arrangements on their site that I just can't take my eyes off of, they are so pretty - I think I'll have to do some serious hinting! LOL!

No comments: