Monday, February 26, 2007

Blogging buddies - best buddies EVER!!!

Guess who is getting me to the church on time? My bestestest blogging buddies - the best buddies a girl ever had!

See, on Friday - two of my precious aunts passed away - YES! On the same damn day!

It was purely awful! Completely!

And I really wanted to go back to Texas and support my cousins, but, I just didn't have the funds to do it.

So some of my bestest buddies, who happen to be blogging buddies - all chipped in and donated enough money so that I could buy a plane ticket!!

Can you believe that? Aren't people sometimes just the freakin' coolest?!

I love you, guys - you know who you are!

Thank you very much!!!

2 comments:

DonnaLeigh said...

THinking of you! Peace to you and your family :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, sweet Lady!

Just put my five cousins in your prayers!