Monday, January 15, 2007

Totally awesome Postie Carnival!

You have to go read all about the wonderful PayPerPost posties at the Postie Carnival.

We really are a great group, even if I do say so myself! The general theme this week was worthy causes and charities, but, also included a few other topics, like humor.

Our wonderful bloggy friend, Suni, hosted it on one of her many blogs. Suni is a really great lady - and I am so glad to be getting to know her!

And I am so glad to have made the many friends that I have being involved with PayPerPost!

So in addition to paying me to post, and encouraging my writing, as I talked about here, PayPerPost is hooking me up with some really great friends!

All in all, I'd say that's a pretty damn good deal!

Now hurry up on over to Suni's blog and check out all the great posties!

No comments: