Saturday, January 13, 2007

I make money blogging

And I love it! It is so much fun, and I am getting to do what I really love - write!

You could say, "Lisa, don't be stupid, you're not a paid author!"

To which I say, "Oh yes I am! Nah nah nah nah nah!"

Ok, perhaps I wouldn't be that childish, maybe, but, I am 'getting paid to write' - whichever way you slice it.

And I am, in the process, building up all of my blogs. And I am, in that process, honing my writing skills.

And to me - that all adds up to goodness. And goodness is good. Yep.

So far, with PayPerPost, I have made $253.56, or if you would like to count this particular post, $263.56.

My first blog was approved by them on Dec. 9th. I was then lucky enough to have a second blog approved by them. And I am working on getting my third blog up to speed.

Sporadic blogging, no more! So besides the money (which totally rocks!) - PayPerPost is turning me into a consistent blogger - thank you PayPerPost!

I plan to get my computer fixed, first off - with the money that I make. I am using my husband's right now - it is running Windows ME - oh the horror! I can't even install the Google toolbar on it! Ugh!

Mine crashed - back in November. It had to have been one of the saddest days of my life.

However, through this wonderful world of blogging, I found a very nice web designer in my town, who referred me to the best possible computer doctor.

So the money goes in a Computer Kitty - so that I may one day be reunited with my machine!

Oh, that will be a glorious day!!
Post a Comment