Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Cool Gear


Did everyone notice my awesome new coffee cup??? Now isn't that just the coolest?

I love it! And I won it! From a FANTABULOUS Cafepress store called...
My Cool Gear - Cool Tees, Hoodies, Gifts & More


I've known the shopkeeper for quite a while now, I think we originally met through Mompack.com, if I remember correctly.

She has some really great things in her shop - funny shirts, sweet shirts, weird shirts - you name it - I get lost in there looking around, and I can easily pick out something for everyone I know!

And she has a drawing once a month for a free product! And I won the December drawing - how cool! It was a great surprise in my email box one morning when I was needing something sweet like that - worn down from the holidays and all! Check out this page for the drawing!

Good luck - and have fun shopping!

No comments: