Friday, January 12, 2007

How long can you last?

I'm a Top Mommma!



Heehee!


Go ahead -


ask me!


I can take it!


I'm a Top Mommma!
Well, so far - anyway!

That is how long my blogs have been represented on the fun and fabulous new site called TopMomma.com

This is a cool new concept in gaining blog exposure and meeting other great momma bloggers!

You sign up and send in a small graphic representing you and your blog, being careful to pick a graphic/picture that is compelling enough to get you lots of clicks on it!

Because clicks are a good thing! Yep, yep, yep!

The more clicks you get, the longer you stay on the page - and if you get enough clicks, you can stay near the top of the page - which all means more exposure for your sweet blog! And that is all good!

So hurry up on over to TopMomma.com and get your mug on there with mine! (Pun not intended, but damn! If it didn't work out funny! Ha!)






1 comment:

Terri said...

You are so funny, LMM. And dayum girl, but you got some referrals. I am one of them!