Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Make money with videos

I am always on the lookout for ways to make money online. I think it is good to have more than one option, especially when some of the options are similar to making minimum wage - which is great, because I get to stay home - but, definitely needs to be supplemented.

One option is Flixya Video Sharing - you make money by sharing videos that are monetized with Google adsense. That sounds like a great plan.

In reading up on the site, it seems like a mix of MySpace and Squidoo, with a video edge.

It has the social atmosphere of MySpace, and the marketing and community atmosphere of Squidoo - and it is all about sharing videos. The thing that really caught my eye is their motto: "Share Everything". That is cool. And that is so much like the community atmosphere of Squidoo.

Let's all help each other to succeed. I like that!

No comments: