Friday, January 05, 2007

I love PayPerPost!

I am having such a great time blogging for PayPerPost! And today - I got paid for the first time!

When blogging for PPP, you receive payment 30 days after posting each review. So there is a wait in the beginning to see that first reward.

And even though it was small - it was only for one post and it was $7.50 - it was very exciting!

Because the trickle is just beginning, they will keep coming in, as I posted all month - there were some days that I skipped, but, not very many.

I mean, getting paid to blog is cool and all, but, PPP is just such a cool company to work for! They are amazingly upbeat and are very sensitive to keeping the posties involved in what's going on in the business, as well as the advertisers!

All in all, it has so far just been a grand experience!

1 comment:

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

I finally got approved, now I need to get off my duff and do some paid posting.