Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Fixing up my favorite table

I have a kitchen table that really means a lot to me. You see, the table and I have a history. It was the table that was in the house of some of our family's best friends growing up.

I've known these people since I was about three years old, I think. Or maybe five years old.

And this is the table that was in their house when we were kids. And I always liked it back then, even.

And then I grew up, got married, had kids ...and bought the table from them when they remodeled their house and got a new table.

And this poor table has been used and abused. And I've always wondered how on earth I was going to fix it up. Was I going to have to strip it completely down and start over?

I wasn't sure, but, I figured that was gonna be the plan.

And now - I know that I don't have to do it that way!

Why refinish? One-step antique restoration with Dr. Woodwell Wood Elixir.

This stuff looks like it works awesome - the before and after pictures really tell the tale!

I can't wait to get some!

No comments: