Friday, January 26, 2007

All kinds of printer supplies

I am always on the lookout for the best place to buy ink cartridges for my printer.

This site, databazaar.com, looks like it could help everybody out! Seriously - you could buy ink cartridges, or even a toner cartridge, from almost every brand and make of printer available. There is so much stuff on this site - it is amazing!

I noticed that they even sell memory sticks, multimedia cards, of course - loads of different printer papers, copy and fax supplies.

I wonder how much it would cost to get one black and one color cartridge each for my printer?

Hang on - I'm gonna go check it out...

Oh wow! That's awesome - the total for one black, one color for my Lexmark Z52 would be $34.06 - that is a really good deal!

Those are the 'compatible' brands, though - not the actual Lexmark brand. But those didn't look too expensive either.

And! It's free shipping! Totally awesome - I think I might buy my ink this way next time - I'm getting close to needing a color cartridge.

You can also subscribe to get updates and money-saving coupons, and they will send you a $5 coupon right now! Very cool!

No comments: