Wednesday, December 13, 2006

TheCouponAuthority.com - very cool!

I've always found some of the very best coupons online, and now I've found a rockin' cool coupon site that not only gives you great online coupons, but, also gives you cash back! And - you get $5 just for signing up! How supremely cool is that?

I see all kinds of retailers listed on their homepage: Kohl's, Macy's, TheDrugstore.com, The Body Shop - the list is endless!

And they have a price comparison section - I love websites that have that, so you can see what the price for one thing is at different stores.

The site is called: TheCouponAuthority.com
and I'm definitely going to sign up for this one! I'm a sucker for online coupons - I was just thinking a little bit ago that I need to go online and look for one for my son's glasses - I know I'll find the best one online - and now I can look there!

No comments: