Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Small business blog

With Mark and I both being self-employed, I am always on the lookout for tips and advice and this Small business blog has tons of it!

They talk about bookkeeping, taxes, payroll, retirement - you name it! They cover so much on this blog!

Running your own business is great - Mark remodels, I sell mail packages to children, among other things. And Mark is very good at remodeling - some of the praise from his clients is truly nauseating! ;) And I am very good at getting kids motivated to read - which is my main goal with my personalized letter business.

But all the other crap that goes along with running a business can be truly daunting.

One of those things would be procuring health insurance for yourself and your family. And IncParadise.com has a great article on it called, Managing Your Healthcare Costs.

Check it out if you are in business for yourself like we are - lots of helpful information!

No comments: