Thursday, December 14, 2006

Should I buy my printer ink online?

I've often wondered if I should just get all my ink online. It seems like it would be so much easier. Of course, I want to get everything online. LOL!

But really, I hate standing there in the office store staring at the multitude of inks trying to find the right one!

So shopping online for it would definitely be good on that point - not having to stare and stare and desperately search for just the right one!

There's a pretty cool site called Office Supply Outfitters and it looks to me like they have a little bit of everything: printer cartridges, toner cartridges , credit card ribbon, credit card paper, cash ribbon and paper, fax supplies, and a cool section called Price Buster Packs.

They have all the major brands, and even some that you might have trouble finding elsewhere!

Sounds like a good deal to me, and I might just have to go that route next time!

No comments: