Sunday, December 10, 2006

Pay Per Post Blog!

I have so much fun reading the PayPerPost.com blog!

You can find it here: PayPerPost Blog

On the blog, I can find out about lots of things that are happening with the company - along with pictures! Like the company holiday party - that sure looked like fun!

And I get to see many of the often hysterical videos that posties are paid to make and then post on their blogs!

And - of course, I am kept up to date with what important happenings are going on within the company - like the power outage that would be necessary for - I think it was, moving the servers.

One of the very best things about this company, in my opinion, is their hands on availability - and one of the ways this is achieved is through the regularly-updated blog!

So go now - don't delay - and check it out! PayPerPost.com Blog

No comments: