Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I was going to enlighten....

I'm sure I had something just earth-shattering to say to the world.

I must've - I'm here, so I must be here to share something....something.

But - there is nothing.

I am far too sleepy to even pull any one of the millions of things out of my brain that I wanted to talk about.

I should really have a laptop. A laptop that goes with me everywhere.

Because I think of such wonderful things to blog about....and then....

POOF! I sit down to the computer finally and they have been zapped.

Well, that and I stayed up way too late last night.

Midnight! woooo!

Party animal - I am!

Well, when you rise at 5am - that is something, you know!

So - I guess I'll just go hang out with my Reader's Digest and stop polluting my blog with mindless, sleepy drivel.

Goodnight.

No comments: