Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas games in ecards

I think this is really cool and perhaps I am behind the times and but I never knew there were games that you could play right in an ecard!

There is an article that tells all about how Blue Mountain has these fun ecards with Christmas games in them that are free and that you can send to all of your family and friends.

The Elf Toss game is really funny - two elves are trying to throw a third elf as far as they can, and you operate the two throwers. I failed miserably at first, but, I think I am finally getting it down.

The other one I liked was the Catch a Snowflake game, in which you move your little guy from one side of the screen to the other catching as many snowflakes as you can. I did a lot better at that one!

You can get a yearly ecards subscription for only $13.99 and start that with a 30 day free trial.

No comments: