Monday, June 18, 2012

Google, Leave My Baby Alone!

Okay, well, my baby, Patrick, is almost nineteen years old! (Ah jumpin' jeeminy, that's RADICALLY HORRIBLE!) But - he's still my baby. And anyway....this is what happened just now.

I have the Google Notifier thing, I think it's an Mac App. Yeah, that's it, it's a Mac app - so it's always up there in the bar up top. And a few minutes ago, it popped up with this message...

And I was like, "Hey! How do they know my Patty? What the heck is going on?"

But then I realized it was from Smart Passive Income, run by none other than Pat Flynn, and I realized he was blogging about a message Google had sent to him. Duh me! 

(It's so funny when I say "duh me!" because, it sounds like "du..mmy". So it's kind of a double whammy of DUH!) ((Either that or I'm just a complete goob.))

Anyhoo, so I carry on with my ADHD-fueled web-surfing, etc. and my phone goes off with a text message. It's from Twitter, more specifically, from my cool friend, Loretta. But look what it says:
And I realize, ZOMG! Google is after my kids, after all! Ack! 

I thought that was funny and silly and serendipitous in a goofy, but, not flowing-spiritual-goodness kind of way and I definitely thought I had to share it. So here it is. 

Perhaps, I've sealed my goobness. But it's been shared. 

It was like an itch I had to scratch. 

You know the feeling. 





No comments: