Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Need A Rockstar!

Not some long-haired, skinny pants-wearin' rocker. No, not that at all. I'm way too old for that nonsense! What I need is a Zero Carb Rockstar. I'm so sleepy and having trouble getting moving. It's the day after a MONDO MIGRAINE, so I'm completely out of it. I went to bed last night on both Benadryl and Phenergan, thanks to my lovely cerebral visitor.

Before I fell completely asleep in my recliner in the living room, I looked up at my daughter and her good friend, Regina - and said, "Oh hello, Brianna." Brianna is one of my daughter's other good friends!!! I looked this kiddo straight in the face and called her someone else. I was only jarred out of my fog by the girls' reaction to my greeting! LOL!!

It would so stupendously cool if I could buy Rockstar in bulk! Like this:


Or heck, maybe even this:


Today, though - it'd just be nice if I had one! I sure could use it!

5 comments:

grants for single moms said...

you really have avery nice blog,it's the first time to be here but it won't be the last untill then keep blogging..goodluck

outdoor toys said...

wow!!! really nice blog.. seriously speaking your writing style is very interesting.. keep on posting dudue...

cpr certification said...

Rockstar is a nice drink.. i love it.. what do you think about it man ??

mountaineering said...

wow!!!!!!!!!!! i just love ROCKSTAR.. awesome..uuummmmmmmmm... sexy drink...

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments guys! :)