Friday, March 06, 2009

Tilt Shift Maker

I stumbled across this really cool thing today and I don't want to lose track of it so I'm posting it here:



It's called Tilt Shift Maker and it makes tilt shift photography out of your submitted photos, which is super great, because, apparently - doing it yourself is hard to understand - and even harder to do!

And dude. Does their logo match my site but great, or what??

Here's a great example of a tilt shift photo:

ミニチュアな写真1--Fake tilt shift photographyImage by t.shigesa via Flickr



I wanted to post about this after I'd done one of my own photos in their software, but, I was picking the wrong kind of photos and it wasn't working very well. So I'm going to keep playing with it, because, I think it's really cool. It would be awesome if I could find a great picture of our high school marching band to tilt shift!

Oh! The site on which I learned about this had a tilt shift VIDEO of a monster truck rally - it was really cool! If I run across it again, I'll definitely post it. (You know how it is when you wander around on the web, from here to there to there....)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Post,,,,

Teen Love said...

To be fair, I never had much for photography but this tilt shift thing looks interesting. I am gonna try this out surely.

I off topic question- You have same blog at 2 places. Don't you have duplicate content issues?

Thanks for the post.
Regards

Get Rid of Cellulite on Your Thighs said...

Now THAT'S cool! I've been looking for something to create effects like that for some of my photos. Thanks for the tip!

M.S. Phillips @ Getting Rid of Cellulite