Sunday, December 30, 2007

If you weren't so cute....


...you'd be out with the trash, old man! Ugh!! That man of mine frustrates me to no end, but, then he comes in looking all cute and handsome and sexy, and my mind just goes blank!

Don't you just hate that?! Ugh! I keep telling him, "You sure are cute for such a big jerk!" It seems like I've been saying that a lot lately. Ha! He just laughs.

And he's got these cargo pants that someone gave him for a gift, and he looks so cute in them! I don't know what it is about cargo pants - but, I just love guys, especially mine - in them! And do you know what the big creep went and did?! He shrunk them! He shrunk them! Agh. *shakes head* I keep telling him to quit changing the settings on the washer, but, he just won't listen to me! He says, "Oh, it's fine, that's where I want it. It doesn't shrink the clothes." Yeah, right!

So now the only time he wears them is when he is working in the yard or in the shed or something. Dork! I found some online at volcom clothing, but, damn! Those suckers are $150! Uh, no, I don't think so. You can look cute in your cheap Wranglers. Heh.

No comments: