Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pink sunrise in Alabama

Yesterday morning, I just happened to glance out the front windows while the kids were getting ready for school. And what I saw was so beautiful, that I immediately ran and got my camera! I called for the kids to come and see. The funny thing was, Patrick was actually looking at the clouds out back, that looked amazing in their own right! He said that they were streaked and they looked really cool. By the time I got out back, though, after snapping some pics out front, the clouds had moved on. Oh well - at least I got to see the amazing beauty out front! Here is what I saw:The pictures don't really do it justice - it was so beautiful! The 'nature' of this place really serves my spirit well when I am missing my flat concrete jungle and the people I left there.

2 comments:

lattégirl said...

For me, the sky and clouds are endlessly interesting. You certainly got great pictures!

Unknown said...

Thank you, LG! :)