Thursday, September 20, 2007

September contest on Just Not Martha

I've been meaning to tell you about this contest at JustNotMartha.com for over a week now! Ok, longer than that - much longer. Eeks!

Well, I guess it's better late than never. And especially for this one, you guys - this is a good one! This month you can win a $25 gift certificate from Mountain Rose Herbs!

I went window shopping on the site, and I found a really groovy board game that I would love! While playing, the kids and I could learn all about all kinds of edible and herbal plants! That would be super cool! The game is called The Wildcraft Boardgame.

And all you have to do to enter is post about Just Not Martha and/or post one of her cool buttons or banners on your site. I love Loretta's graphics she creates - I think they ROCK! She made the header for this site, even!

2 comments:

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

Wildcraft the game is very cool, you'd love it :)

Thanks for the compliments and good luck in the drawing.

Unknown said...

Yeah, it sounds really cool!

You're welcome!