Thursday, September 20, 2007

Get paid to blog with Smorty

Smorty.com is a great way for bloggers and advertisers to connect with each other and help each other out. The advertisers can get buzz or reviews for their products and services, and bloggers can get paid for blog advertising. I am fairly new to this service, but, I think I am going to really like this one. The setup is very simple and straightforward. Jobs come up on the site and an email goes out to those eligible to let them know. There are a certain number of posts available per job, so if an advertiser is buying 100 posts, the first 100 bloggers to log in and take the jobs are the ones to get them. You can also just log in to your account and check and see if there are jobs available.

The pay is every week - I love that part, for sure! And I love the layout of the site and the colors - it is a clean and simple design (that is also kind of cute) that makes it easy to understand where I am supposed to go, as a blogger, to check on my account, or available jobs, or whatever I need.

They also have a great FAQ's section, explaining everything we need to know, as bloggers, to get started blogging for money. I think I'm really going to enjoy working with this company.

No comments: