Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Eternal Vacation

Do you ever feel like you need a vacation from your vacation? While I dearly love all my family in Dallas, I am feeling like by the time I get home from Alabama I will need a vacation. I'm thinking of a Florida rental vacation. White sand beaches sound nice. Or how about Disney World? Swimming with dolphins anyone? Of course Tracy could not participate in that one! I'd love to go to Miami and get a tattoo from one of those guys on tv! Heck, sitting on a private deck at a condo and watching the waves crash on the beach even sounds nice! And Florida isn't that far from Alabama. So I can go home, do all the laundry, unpack, re-pack, pay bills, check the mail, have 2 fishy funerals, load up the car again and drive with 3 hellions to Florida. Or maybe just go home and collapse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm up for a vacation now that I've read your post!

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hannah
hannah@wefeelfine.org