Sunday, May 20, 2007

Nude car wash - with lap dances!

I suppose now my husband will be wanting to travel to Australia! As now the police have stated that there is not anything that they can do about the new car wash called:
Bubbles 'n' Babes

Australian residents are under heavy water restrictions, so car washes there have really taken off! And I suppose, in an effort to 'corner' the market, one carwash has offered some entertainment and some 'extra services'. For a price, of course.

If you just want your car washed by the topless women, that is $45. If, however, you would like to add a lap dance to that, it is $100. The car wash was opened by the owner of a strip club, and uses recycled water, to stay in line with the water restrictions.

So if you're heading to Queensland any time soon, I guess I know where you'll be getting your car washed! Ha!

Read the original story here:
X-rated nude car wash gets police all-clear

"Bubbles 'n' Babes" - that just cracks me up!!
______________________________________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny. My dh would be all over that, too.

Unknown said...

I know! Isn't that just hysterical??

"What, honey?! I was just at the car wash! Gah!"

Hahahahaha!!!