Monday, April 30, 2007

Bid 4 Prizes

Bid4Prizes.com looks like so much fun! I've talked about it here before, but, man! I really need to get myself over there and start bidding!

It is a low bid auction site! That's right - low bid auction! Weird, huh? Well, it's not just the lowest bidder that wins - you have to be the lowest unique bidder. So if MarySue and I both bid $0.18, and were the lowest bidders, but Larry was the only one to bid $0.19 - then Larry would win the auction!

You can make an unlimited number of bids per month, and each bid you make wins you points. And then you can use the points, to redeem other prizes. Those prizes are in the store. The auction prizes are in auction. It took me a bit to figure that one out!

I think if I won an auction, unless it was something that our family was really in need of right now, I would use that prize for a birthday gift for a family member. With money being tight right now, birthday gifts are kind of last on the list after all those silly bills, like electricity and stuff. So a way to still be able to get gifts for the extended family would be great!

And bid4prizes, could provide just that! That would be very cool!



No comments: