Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Low bid auctions

Low bid auctions? What are you talking about? Sounds odd, doesn't it? Well, I'm talking about Bid4Prizes.com, a very cool new 'auction' site where you can win prizes! And you do so by having the lowest bid! You actually have to have the lowest unique bid, but, this is a fun new concept that looks like a lot of fun!

If you have the lowest unique bid, and win the item you've been eyeballing, you don't actually even pay for it! You do have to pay to have it shipped to you, and any taxes that might occur, but, as far as actually paying for the item - you don't!

And I found the coolest thing on there - a three-person air hockey table! I love it - that would be so perfect at our house! It was won by someone yesterday!

Also, for all of the actions that you do on the site, you are earning points. And with these points, you can shop for cool stuff in the Bid4Prizes store!

I can tell that I'm going to have a lot of fun on this site!

No comments: