Thursday, February 08, 2007

Shopping for another horse

Well, the mother-in-law is shopping, yet again, for a new horse.

I think she just might be addicted to shopping for them, or something, because there is a constant turnover rate at her place.

Horse-flipping - hey, that's a new one! LOL!

Anyhoo, she has asked the owner of some horses for sale to email the pics to me, as she doesn't have internet connection. (If I could just get her damn computer working, I could talk her into getting connected, and then I could hang out over there some days - working on the puter and gazing out the window at the horses. I could have breakfast with her and Granny - it would be nice. Ah well, that's another post...)

So I just thought I would show you some of the pics - they all look so sweet to me!


Look at the little babykins! Soooo cute!Now look at this big mama! She's so looooong! But beautiful! I love her color!
This sweetie is gorgeous!
Ok, well - that's enough for now - I'll let ya know if any of those sweeties come home with us!

No comments: