Monday, February 12, 2007

Good things are coming!

This has to be real - this has to be the good news that I think it is!

PayPerPost has reinstated the three posts a day! They had gone down to two a day, and we were kind of stuck there for a while.

You can read all about it here: More posts per day, less bugs Woohoo!!

The new software is giving the dev team plenty of headaches, but, it is a major rollout - and I think when they get all the bugs worked out, it is going to just be amazing!!

And in other good news, the new ChaCha software is wonderful! It is so much better than the old software - I really love it! Right now we are only practicing on it, I am not sure when we get to use it for real - but, I have a super good feeling about it!

So - I needed some good news today - for real!! This is good!

No comments: