Saturday, December 23, 2006

Rockstartup Episode 3

Rockstartup Episode 3 is a good one - Rockstartup is the reality show chronicling the trials, tribulations, joys, and successes of PayPerPost.com.

But, aaaggghhh!! Those messy contractors - I can't take it! My hubby is a contractor, and I am telling you, that is one thing that drives him crazy! Mark is so completely Type A, that I bet most of the customers that sing his praises do so because of his care and attention to details....like not standing on $700 chairs!! Agh! Have you no ladders? Are you not contractors?

Good heavens! That's horrible! And to leave the mess for the customer? Uh, no. That's not good.

Ted and the gang would've loved it had Mark done the job - that place would've been spotless when they got there!

But how great, anyway, that they got in their new digs! Room to breathe - and fix things up nice for us posties and the advertisers! Heehee

And how totally cool that they are going to do radio spots - I think that is a great idea!!

Cheers to all the folks at PayPerPost!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey-yo!
I hope you have a good holiday ^_^ I'm done the reverse-add thing you're in my Friends & Affiliates links. See you around.

Still no word from ChaCha or Payperpost as of checking email on all accounts this morn, I'm figuring things are slow 'cause of the holidays though, so hopefully in a few days ^_^

Tis Cat (ami-chan) btw I forgot my blogger ID uses my 'real' name 'cause it's for a blog the ILs set up...so now you know my hideous first name o.O