Monday, January 30, 2012

Thought about it

Post contributed by Alfredo Gaines

I thought about dishnetwork for the house but the last thing I wanted was for my kids to get too addicted to TV. I love that they’re so young that they still want to be at home all the time but you know, at the end of the day I know they’re going to grow up and eventually want to be off with their friends and not so much at home with mom. I love my kids but I want to make sure I’m choosing really educational shows because I don’t want them to end up being brainfried because I plop them down in front of the TV too much. I wish I had more time to sit down and teach them things but between the grocery shopping and the cooking and the laundry I feel like my work around here is never done so I’m just trying to find a way to feel good about being a mom but also being able to give my kids what they need. It’s a hard balance!

No comments: