Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Exercise Equipment For Your Home

I have really been wanting to do more exercise lately. It's kind of hard for me right now, because, I messed up my foot a few months ago. When it heals up, though, I do think it would be cool to have some kind of equipment at home. At one time, I had a recumbent bike and I really liked that thing. I'm not even sure why we got rid of it. We probably sold it because we needed the money. Or it might have been when we were moving into a smaller house and had no room for it.

eFITology.com is a website that sells exercise equipment to consumers and they deliver and assemble it for you, as well. The site itself and the people behind it seem very supportive and helpful in your quest to get fit. They have a live chat available and a free help line and a very active blog. On the blog, they just had a very cool contest where they gave away three different kinds of exercise equipment. They gave away an upright bike, a recumbent bike and a set of dumbbells. Awesome!

One of the brands they carry is Tunturi. They sell Tunturi treadmills, as well as Tunturi ellipticals. Those ellipticals are so cool and look like so much fun! Not to mention a major workout! I think I'd have to work up from about 30 seconds on the thing! Seriously! LOL!

There is a cool website that bills itself as "The Online Self-Improvement Encyclopedia" - now I could really dig into that site! For hours, probably! Anyway, they have a page chock full of Information on Exercise Equipment. It seems that you could find out just about anything you want to know digging through that list!

Who knows, maybe one day soon this stupid foot of mine will heal up and I will get myself a new something or other! I noticed the other day that my mother-in-law even has a new piece of exercise equipment! No fair!


Brought to your by your friends at efitology.com

2 comments:

Kay | Brochure Printing said...

I would really love to have my own gym at home, or any work out equipment because this will motivate me to work out and lose some weight since I don't need to go out and go to a gym. i can just exercise at home.

Rox | Ratings Movie said...

I don't like to exercise so this would be wasted on me.