Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hooked on SWAT: Dallas

I just recently found this show on Hulu and I am loving it! And how super mega cool that most of the episodes are of the Dallas SWAT team! I'm from Dallas so that totally rocks!

The funny thing is, this is an old show - and my husband knew about it three years ago. It turns out that one of the dads that was in the Indian Princesses with my hubby and daughter - is on Dallas SWAT. And he is in one of the episodes. I think it was the third one.

It's too bad they stopped shooting it - I'm really surprised, because, I'm very interested in it. I would imagine there would be a lot of people that like this kind of thing. So it's weird that it didn't keep going. Oh well, at least I have eighteen episodes on Hulu to watch!



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: