Monday, August 31, 2009

Calling all cross stitchers!!

Pac Man Cross StitchImage by EverySpoon via Flickr

Check this out from my friend, Loretta's, blog:



I’m having a fast stash firesale because my laptop died and I need to come up with the funds to fix it as fast as possible. I’m going to spread this out over the next few days, because it will take me that long to go through all my stash that is still packed away. All stash stored in sealed packaging, well cared for and in excellent condition. terrapin719, Craft Blog, Aug 2009



You should read the whole article.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Marq | UPrinting.com said...

Wow that's really well done! Hey, I've never thought of games from NES to be a cross stitch pattern. Now that I think of it, it's really easy, since you can just look at the pixels and that's already your pattern. Great post! :D

Unknown said...

Well, thanks for stopping by, Marq! Appreciate the comment! :)

sexshop said...

Very very nice, and well done!